The past few days I have been sick, sick, sick! I can't breath through my nose, and it has been really hard on my poor lips. They became chapped pretty quickly and I had a bit of trouble finding a balm or chapstick that worked.
I started out with Softlips, applying it regularly. However, I felt that it absorbed rather quickly and then left my lips feeling tight. Next up, Burts Bees in the Replenishing variety. Normally I LOVE this chapstick, but in this instance it was not nearly tough enough to do the job. The same goes for Baby Lips.
I had given up hope. I was in the pit of despair. My lips were doomed to eternity of hopeless crustiness.
THEN, my mom suggested Carmex. *Angels singing*
This little sucker is the bomb dot com. All that jazz. The greatest thing since sliced bread. All that and a bag of chips.
I'm tellin' ya.
It made my lips feel soft in a short amount of time and even after it wore off they did not go back to their cracked state instantly. This stuff is a life saver! With this being cold/sickness season, I felt that I had to share!
If you're under the weather, I hope you feel better soon! And if you're not, TAKE SOME EMERGEN-C!!!!
**let me be clear I love all of the lip treatments in this post, however under extreme circumstances I found Carmex to be best.

No comments:
Post a Comment